When I designed my “Kebaya Chic” silk scarves and leggings, the popularity for all things ‘kebaya’ led to the design being adapted to grace a whole set of new bone china ware.
Commissioned by Luzerne (www.luzerne.com), a premier global ceramics tableware company headquartered in Singapore, whose expertise and quality are second to none, the “Kebaya Chic” range comprises:
* Espresso Cups and Saucers – for four persons, in four kebaya floral patterns
* Two-tier cake stands – in four kebaya floral patterns
* Dinner plates – in four kebaya floral patterns
* Round side plates – in four kebaya floral patterns
* Square side plates – in four kebaya floral patterns
* Square cocktail plates – in four kebaya patterns
Every four-piece set showcases four types of vintage floral designs from kebaya tops, designed in a contemporary pattern with a background of complementary hues that hark back to the basic colours of precious Peranakan ware.
They are just so pretty, if I may say so myself. Sharing a cup of espresso with hubby after dinner at home is that much more delightful an occasion when served in one of my Kebaya Chic cups and saucers.
Today, I share pictures of the Espresso set. More to come in the next few days!
For enquiries regarding purchase of Espresso sets, please email me at: email@example.com.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!